Losing weight is mighty easy if you have the inclination plus know what foods are best for that. Like green leafy vegetables, & fruits like bananas, broiled chicken is another high protein, tasty, and easy-to-digest food. Yep! You heard it right. What makes broiled chicken a favorite of athletes, wrestlers, footballers? Well, it’s the proteins that it contains and the easy-to-digest factor that makes broiled chicken a darling of foodies who don’t want to miss the nutrition and also are looking to trim down.
I go for broiled chicken anytime when I am feeling hungry. Do you know that a cup of diced roasted Chicken is filled with 39 grams of protein. Wanna know how much proteins, carbs, and number of calories are there in varied sizes of roasted chicken? Read Here: http://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/food/roast-chicken/protein
When you workout you gotta have lot of proteins for damage repair and broiled chicken can be the one that provides that. It will not only satiate your hunger but will bring on fat loss as well as help gain lean fat. So it makes an amazing recipe for fitness and weight management.
Whip up juicy broiled chicken breasts.
Photo Credit: www.food.com
1) 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2) 2 tablespoons Salt
3) 1 tablespoon black pepper
4) Chicken Breasts Cuts with Bone
1) Pour olive oil over the chicken breasts and rub well with your hands until it’s absorbed. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on the top, sides, back, to ooze-up the tastes.
2) Place chicken pieces in a broiling pan for cooking. The skin-side of the breasts should lie flat at the base.
3) After 10 minutes change the sides and now the skin-side should be up. Keep broiling another 10 minutes till chicken gets a light brown hue and the juices ooze.
4) Remove and wait for 5 minutes to let the chicken cool down. It’s ready-to-serve now.
Enjoy and feel refreshed after having broiled chicken breasts. Did you like the recipe?